Living together on the same planet… GENERATION-CO
Nice to welcome you on this page!
The primary goal of Gen-co is to bring people together, to open up to the greatest number the opportunity for international collaboration.
Everyone is welcome and can contribute to their scale: financial support, time, arms, knowledge, ideas, skills … their motivation and their smile.
Participating is simple :
1) JOIN THE ASSOCIATION
How much does membership cost and what does it cost?
The amount of membership is free, allowing people from all walks of life to join our network without the financial aspect being a barrier.
We need to be more numerous above all else.
Your contribution contributes to the daily action of our teams, perpetuates our projects and increases our autonomy.
By your membership, you will have access to:
- newsletters and others informations (associative life, monitoring of agroforestry projects…) ;
- our databases and fauna / flora inventories from the places we work on ;
- documents published by the association and / or its partners (eg: themed excursion reports, ethnobotanical and ethnopharmacological reports, agroecological experiment report …) ;
- 10% discount on our online shop “MarkEthNik” to support local producers and artisans (spices, clothes, jewelery …) ; CREATION IN PROGRESS
- the opportunity to join our teams in the field via registration to experiment local life in Sumatra throw Participative Stays ;
Whatever your level of commitment, you will, along with the other members of our association, build Generation-co’s strength and contribute to its representativeness.
Choose below how to finalize your entry into the association:
Select the way you’ll enter as a member :
- Bank transfer
IBAN: FR76 3000 4004 6600 0102 4241 187
RIB: Bank code Agency code Account number RIB key
30004 00466 00010242411 87
Domiciliation agency BNPPARB MONTELIMAR (00466)
2) PARTICIPATE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR PROGRAMS BY BECOMING A SPONSOR :
Send us your propositions on :
3) JOIN US ON SITE !
Do you like to travel, immerse yourself in other cultures and make yourself useful ???
Welcome to the jungle! (Sumatra / Indonesia)
We have put together a range of participative stays (combining trekking and community actions) from a few days to several weeks, to allow you to integrate our teams on site to participate directly in the knowledge, preservation and restoration of an ecosystem unique vital to the world threatened with extinction. You will discover the universe of the primary rainforest through treks and hikes in the Gunung Leuser National Park and around, share the way of life of local communities and participate in various activities according to the current schedule & the unforeseen priorities (agroforestry, landscaping of urban and / or wild sites,
– INTERESTED-ES – (: -) = – DETAILS HERE
Infos & registration for participative stays:
Please complete and return this form
(final form being created)