In addition to the families and authorities (chiefs) of different villages in the North Sumatra region, we work in collaboration with associations, companies and local authorities:
- Several members of the Government Association of Bukit Lawang Tourist Guides (trek in the primary rainforest of Gunung Leuser National Park)
- KPL (Komunitas Penyelamat Leuser) responsible for the management and protection of an area of Gunung Leuser National Park in Kutambaru County and responsible for Simolap ecotourism development
- M. RAUF Abdul , professor of agroforestry at the University of Medan, specialist manufacturing compost, natural gas, aquaponics
- Kantor Kehutanan Kapubaten Langkat : Government office in Stabat, responsible for land management adjacent to the National Park
- Projects Wings : German NGO supporting the project “Plastic Village” for awareness and initiation to plastic recycling in Sumatra. Built in “ecobriques”, the place will house various local actors working around the environment :
- Erna’s ecofarm , educational space around sustainable agriculture (production of vegetables, rice, fruit trees). Volunteers are welcome.
- SUMECO (Sumatra ecoproject) , health center and release of captured wild animals, led by Bobi, a local biologist. (link fcbk ). Specialists volunteers are welcome.